Saturday, July 4, 2009

Story of My Life - By Hoppy


I've been asked to write my memoirs but being a senior dog my brain just isn't what it used to be. I'll tell you what I do remember....
I am a miniature poodle and have lived with my mom since I was a little ball of fluff. I'm told I am about thirteen years old now. I came to live with ms Radko and her mom back in September of 2008...my mom came here a few months later. I'd say we have it pretty darned good here...except Ms Radko likes to pick on me. I know she's still a kid, but geesh..... Sometimes I growl back at her when I'm tired and don't want to be pestered...she backs off quick when I do that. Doesn't stop her though...she just tries it again.
Ms Radko follows my mom around all the time....I don't get much quality time with mom these days. But that's okay...as long as she's happy, I'm happy!
My picture was taken back in January of this year....a pretty handsome guy if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment